** EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2020 ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG TEST PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT AT RED APPLES MEDIA. **
DESCRIPTION: Red Apples Media, a multi award-winning, multimedia video production and marketing company in Leesburg is looking for a ROCK STAR! The Office Administrator will serve multiple roles all with one overall purpose – insure the highest level of efficiency, communication, client service and growth while adhering to the Core Values of the company. This position reports directly to and also supports the president of Red Apples Media and will also serve as the “go to” in the absence of the president.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Some of these have existing processes and procedures which we welcome improvement. Others will require the candidate to research and develop such to insure greatest success.
- Assist in managing and tracking client project work though its cycle – from initial appointment, hiring of Red Apples Media, contract, production flow, deliverables, to final invoicing.
- Serve as point of contact to Red Apples staff and contractors for any needs including internal communications, invoicing/payroll, employment forms/documents, tracking time off.
- Serve as key representative of the organization; greeting office guests, answering phones, interacting with clients, attending events on behalf of Red Apples Media, providing support and solutions to both clients and staff.
- Develop general knowledge of Red Apples Media’s staff, service lines, product offerings, programming, key clients, equipment/technology, core values.
- Support the president with responsibilities including; calendar management, client support, point of contact in president’s absence, office management, anticipation of needs.
- Oversee client and in-house social media as assigned
- All other responsibilities as jointly identified or as assigned.
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge of media, marketing, video production is a bonus but not required):
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- The absolute highest of honesty and integrity… period.
- Extensive knowledge of the Lake County/Villages community – geography, community leaders, decision makers, organizations, etc.
- Extensive experience in internet research, Google suite, Microsoft suite, social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, etc), providing answers and solutions.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and Photoshop preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, outgoing, comfortable in public settings, confident, able to adapt to different client and staff demands and personalities.
- Willingness to pitch in to help despite lack of process knowledge. Trust me, you’ll learn
- Able to work occasional nights and/or weekends, generally with advance notice (this is otherwise typically a 9a – 5p position)
RED APPLES MEDIA OFFERS
- This is a staff position following a 90 day probationary period.
- Creative and high-energy environment (not for people who are only comfortable with predictable days and responsibilities).
- Flexibility in hours (We believe in “Family First”).
- Occasional opportunity to work from home as needed.
- Seven (7) paid holidays – Following 90 day probationary period.
- 40 hours paid time off (following first year), 80 hours paid time off (following second year ) 120 hours paid time off (following fourth year and beyond).
- Generous commission structure for generating new business if so desired.
- Contribution towards personal gym membership.
- Auto mileage reimbursement for company business travel.
- $12-15/hr starting based on experience.
SUMMARY This is a unique opportunity with a unique company. Do your research before you apply — Visit our Facebook pages and websites (RedApplesMedia.com, LakeSumterTV.com, HometownHealthTV.com) and learn who we are, what we do, how we do it and why you think you’re the missing piece of an exciting puzzle. Please submit your best pitch including cover letter, resume, and references. Generic cover letters tell me you’re not passionate about this position so let’s not waste your time or mine, please. Knock Our Socks Off at: Marc (at) RedApplesMedia.com