** EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2020 ALL APPLICANTS MUST MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG TEST PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT AT RED APPLES MEDIA. **
DESCRIPTION: Red Apples Media, a multi award-winning, multimedia video production and marketing company in Leesburg is looking for a ROCK STAR! The Graphic Designer will serve multiple roles all with one overall purpose – ensure the highest level of efficiency, communication, client service and creativity while adhering to the Core Values of the company. This position works closely with our producers, videographer/editors, clients and reports directly to the president of Red Apples Media.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS: Some of these have existing processes and procedures which we welcome improvement and “fresh perspective.” Others will require the candidate to research and develop knowledge to ensure greatest success.
(Knowledge of media, marketing, video production is a bonus but not required):
- 2+ years experience in a similar graphic design role
- The absolute highest level of honesty, integrity and creativity… period.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Experience in both traditional print and digital layout and design including;
- Print advertising
- Digital advertising
- Collateral materials
- Logo and graphics package/branding
- Social media, e-blasts
- Others as assigned
- Knowledge of social media platforms and strategic use of design and content on such platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc)
- Knowledge of website design and development with an emphasis on WordPress sites and related plugins
- Experience as a designer – logos, layout, creative development from initial concept
- Assist in managing and tracking client design projects though its cycle – from initial appointment, hiring of Red Apples Media, production flow, deliverables.
- Exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, outgoing, comfortable interacting with clients as needed, confident, able to adapt to different client, vendor and staff demands and personalities
- Willingness to pitch in to help despite lack of process knowledge. Trust me, you’ll learn
- All other responsibilities as jointly identified or as assigned.
- Able to work occasional nights and/or weekends, generally with advance notice (this is otherwise typically a 9a – 5p position)
RED APPLES MEDIA OFFERS
- This is an in-office (Leesburg, FL) staff position which includes a 90 day probationary period.
- Creative and high-energy environment (not for people who are only comfortable with predictable days and responsibilities).
- Flexibility in hours (We believe in “Family First”).
- Occasional opportunity to work from home as needed.
- Seven (7) paid holidays – Following 90 day probationary period.
- 40 hours paid time off (following first year), 80 hours paid time off (following second year ) 120 hours paid time off (following fourth year and beyond).
- Generous commission structure for generating new business if so desired.
- Contribution towards personal gym membership.
- Auto mileage reimbursement for company related travel.
- $15/hr starting based on experience plus annual anniversary bonus ($100/yr) and company performance bonuses.
SUMMARY This is a unique opportunity with a unique company. Do your research before you apply — Visit our Facebook pages and websites (RedApplesMedia.com, LakeSumterTV.com, HometownHealthTV.com) and learn who we are, what we do, how we do it and why you think you’re the missing piece of an exciting puzzle. Please submit your best pitch including cover letter, resume, examples of design work and references. Generic cover letters tell me you’re not passionate about this position so let’s not waste your time or mine, please. Knock Our Socks Off at: Marc (at) RedApplesMedia.com